2011년 1월 12일 수요일

Blog Post # 8 - Mastering a New Language

My type is memorizing learner or auditory learner.

I sincerely hope always that I good at English speaking.
But I do not stir a finger about English study during the semester.
The reasons was that  I was busy because of major assignments. And  I had no chance of  English speaking.
Of course, That is simply an excuse,and nothing more.
So, I recently try to English speaking study.




  








    The Method that I listen to English conversation CD every morning.
I playing the  English conversation CD. As soon as I wake up in the morning.
I listen to  English conversation While I wash or eat..
Then, I unconsciously listen to conversation.
At one point, I recognized that sentence and vocabulary from conversation.

 
  









     Also, I used to Post-it.
When I noticed that I don't know sentence and vocabulary, I put up Post-it written in sentence or vocabulary on the computer monitor, on the wall, to the mirror...
Also, This method is very good!




댓글 5개:

  1. As you know, We must study very hard more than now.
    Sure, I'm not good at study anything. But I try.
    If I were freshman, I should have studied more than now.

    If you don't regret like me, do your best in studying english.

    Be careful. I trust you.

    답글삭제
  2. It seems to me to be helpful. I'll try this method.

    답글삭제
  3. These are good techniques. Don't give up! You will improve with time...trust me! ^^

    답글삭제