2011년 1월 10일 월요일

Blog Post # 6 - A Tale of the Unexpected







   'Nong nooch villige' is very beautiful.
I  traveled to Thailand two years ago. especially I think that 'Nong nooch villige' was very impressive.
'Nong nooch villige' was designde by 'Nong nooch grand mother'.
Originally 'Nong nooch villige' is individual ownership garden.
But 'Nong nooch grand mother' was open the garden.
'Nong nooch villige' look like ladylrinth made for flowers and trees.
Because Many flower and trees stand in a row neatly. So, These were made for line.
That is,This lines look like ladyrinth.
Many flowers and trees was being boast me their beautiful color,scent,form.
And When I tired,because hot weather, many plants make me cooler as if I drinking  ice water.
In a word, it's was absolutely picturesque there.
I looking back the 'Nong nooch villige'.
Still, There is very wonderful.
So,I do recommend that 'Nong nooch villige' is good tourist attration!

댓글 5개:

  1. This place looks like it comes from someone's imagination and could be found in a fairy tale or story for children. If I ever return to Thailand, I may have to stop by Nong Nooch Village. I'll say you sent me.

    답글삭제
  2. Hunter!^^

    If you will go to the Thailand,
    Prepare the socks and umbrella!!!!!!
    If do not, your body will burn furiously!!!!
    I was not umbrella....
    So,MY body was turned red and tingle or swellㅠㅠ

    답글삭제
  3. I want to go there~
    It look so beautiful!

    답글삭제
  4. Is there the Thailand?

    That is very exotic.

    답글삭제
  5. oh~ I want to go Tailand someday ~~~~

    답글삭제