2011년 1월 6일 목요일

Blog Post # 4 - School Days

I think,

Korean education system positive figure is



 hmm.....

Elementary school's 'After school' !
I have personal experience.
Oneday I learn to Violin,
Samulnori(korean traditional instrument - janggu, jing, kkwaenggwari, drum / I try to janggu) ,Calligraphy,
Swim(especially I like freestyle and breaststroke so, I won the prize in the swim competition),
Korean painting(drawing the chrysanthemum,apples,pot,ground cherry and so on...) etc...

so, I was able to discover what I want to do and my aptitude.
I do felt like design...
so,I think that after school is very well!


I think,

Korean education system negative figure is



'The government-sponsored scholastic aptitude test' is not good.
because This test take an exam just one day !
That day some one may become sick or bad condition.
so, I think that This test is inappropriate..


I suggest that 'The government-sponsored scholastic aptitude test' take an exam twice a month.

and I believe that various experience(for example nature experience,plat a instrument.....) give creative think to student than cramming method of teaching ! 

댓글 4개:

  1. Wow, Instrument play? Are you good at violen?

    Do you know SNUTO?

    My friend used to play at once in there`s group.

    Maybe, You look to become stylish.

    답글삭제
  2. I think music, literature, creative writing, and other arts are also important as well. These skills and subjects can help one to develop as a person and become a well-rounded individual. Studying for ONE test should not be what life is all about.

    답글삭제
  3. I agree too. After-school learning is good function. If possible, create more after-school tutoring topic I guess.

    답글삭제
  4. I agree.
    It's inappropriate that only one test could change our future.
    Our society should give them many chances!

    답글삭제