2011년 1월 9일 일요일

Blog Post # 5 - Free Writing

Corporate Identity

Starbucks

 












     Starbucks company logo is changed.
'Starbucks' company name and 'coffee' product name is excepted in logo.
and Starbucks company is scheduled to expand the in the midde 'sea nimph' .
Not sure the reaon for change to logo.
Maybe Starbucks company may be that Starbucks will expand for business to ice cream,beverage or eat out.




 










      I think that changed Starbucks logo is too simple.
Usually,loge have company name,product name.
Therfore,many people noticed company to logo.
but Changed Starbucks logo look like not logo.
So, I think that Changed Starbucks logo is detailed.

댓글 6개:

  1. I like Starbucks' space.
    Starbucks is good, I always want to have the space.
    Coffee is expensive, but it is worth paying for that space.

    답글삭제
  2. I don't like Starbucks becuase of too expensive..
    I haven't been to Starbucks after militery service..It's so long time ago. Anyway, good luck.

    답글삭제
  3. I think "1992 logo" is better than "2011 logo".

    답글삭제
  4. My thinking is equal with Mr.CooL.
    That was too expensive.T^T

    답글삭제
  5. eventually, i know this news. 2011's logo is ganzi

    답글삭제
  6. Oh~ I didn't know the change of starbucks logo.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Next time when I go to starbucks, I have a good look to see it.^^^^^^

    답글삭제