I think that the most important things in happy life is 'having a gratitude mind'. That is, All of the things that exist for me.
For example, family,friends,teacher,school... also air,foods,house...
Frankly speaking, I am not always happy. sometimes I worried about lack of money, my future uncleared...
When I feel that, I try to have a gratitude mind.
For example, now I have a moderate money and somebody starving without any money. And so I'm happy.
Also,while my future is uncleared, I'm thank you that I get an opportunity to worry my future.
And I recommend writting a 'gratitude diary' every day!
I kep a gratitude diary for over two years.
The way to write diary is simple.
Writting a 5 things thankful for today.
Details is not grandiose! not special!
I usually writes about I'm alive today! so, thanks! or thanks for the delicious food! or thaks for good weather! and so on.....
I believe that gratitude mind give you true happiness!
I always say to my friends "live happily" smiling. Evertbody is trying to make a lot of money. But I'd like advise. "Money will be useless at the end of our life and world."
답글삭제I think gratitude diary is very good~!!
답글삭제